Bernardo Bejerano Narváez (Also known as Bern Foster) is a Spanish artist who has been self-taught as an Illustrator. Using aesthetics as his greatest strength, his illustrations are a sample of the western dream, using the seductive allure of capitalism as a source of inspiration. His retro aesthetics, has cautivated the new generations using traditional techniques.
Despite being passionate about illustration, Bern started working as an Engineer in 2012, and a year later he decided to finance his art with the money he earned as Engineer, and little by little the hobby of the artist became a real profession.
His art is highly influenced by great illustrators such as Hajime Sorayama, Hiroshi Nagai, Eizin Suzuki, Drew Struzan or Bob Peak. Bern never attended a single art class, as he learned with his own discipline and getting skilled with the techniques of the greatest illustrators..
Most of his artwork have been done for private clients, although he has also worked for album covers, and collaborated with magazines such as CRMEN Fashion book or ASBS Magazine, as well as promotional content for various independent brands and independent clothing brands.
– 2019. Teaser poster for CRMEN fashion book Magazine, New York.
– 2019. “Summer Exhibition”, Old Truman Gallery ‘19, London.
– 2019. ASBS Magazine issue 01/20.
– 2020. “Rebelion Galactica” Magazine, issue 9.
– 2020. Album cover “Fragrance”for Avant Garde Records.
– 2020. Beast in Black album cover and Clothing Design.
– 2020. Brand design for Northstar Studios.
– 2021. Poster designs for Davinci´s Dream.
– 2021. Fashion brand design for Reflective Desire.